Feel the Blues with all that Jazz
English (United Kingdom)Polish (Poland)
Home Pop & Miscellaneous Jaci Velasquez Jaci Velasquez – Diamond (2012)

Jaci Velasquez – Diamond (2012)

User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 

Jaci Velasquez – Diamond (2012)

Image could not be displayed. Check browser for compatibility.

01 – Diamond
02 – Give Them Jesus
03 – The Sound of Your Voice
04 – Stay		play
05 – Fall for You
06 – Con El Viento a Mi Favor
07 – Tell Me Again
08 – Girl
09 – Trust in You	play
10 – Guilt
11 – Good Morning Sunshine
12 – On My Knees
13 – Flower in the Rain
14 – Imagine Me Without You

Four long years after Jaci Velasquez released her last album, Love Out Loud, the singer sounds as confident in her voice as ever. Switching effortlessly between sultry pop star and emotive worship leader, Velasquez shows off her extensive vocal range on Diamond. Fans of her Latin releases will appreciate "Con El Viento A Mi Favor," sung entirely in Spanish. The lyrics throughout are just clever enough to avoid contriving corniness; for example, the title track compares God's love to a diamond that shines when light fills it. It's a simple but powerful metaphor, and it complements her comforting but strong voice. --- Ron Augustine, christianitytoday.com

Jacquelyn "Jaci" Davette Velasquez (born October 15, 1979) is an American Contemporary Christian and Latin pop singer—in both English and Spanish languages.

Velasquez has sold almost five million albums around the world recorded three Platinum and three Gold albums, and recorded 16 singles that hit No. 1 plus six more that hit the top-10. She has received seven Dove Awards including Best New Artist and Female Vocalist of the Year. Velasquez has co-hosted a morning radio show since late 2010. ---wiki

download (mp3 @320 kbs):

yandex 4shared mega mediafire uloz.to cloudmailru uptobox ge.tt

back

Last Updated (Sunday, 12 February 2017 12:54)

Before downloading any file you are required to read and accept the
Terms and Conditions.

If you are an artist or agent, and would like your music removed from this site,
please e-mail us on
abuse@theblues-thatjazz.com
and we will remove them as soon as possible.

Polls
What music genre would you like to find here the most?

Now onsite:
  • 411 guests
Content View Hits : 230493595