Feel the Blues with all that Jazz
English (United Kingdom)Polish (Poland)
Home Rock, Metal Pink Cream 69 Pink Cream 69 - Ceremonial (2013)

Pink Cream 69 - Ceremonial (2013)

User Rating: / 1
PoorBest 

Pink Cream 69 - Ceremonial (2013)

Image could not be displayed. Check browser for   compatibility.

01 – Land Of Confusion
02 – Wasted Years
03 – Special
04 – Find Your Soul
05 – The Tide
06 – Big Machine
07 – Let The Thunder Roll
08 – Right From Wrong
09 – Passage Of Time
10 – I Came To Rock
11 – King For One Day
12 – Superman

Musicians:
David Readman – vocals
Alfred Koffler – guitars
Uwe Reitenauer – guitars
Dennis Ward – bass
Chris Schmidt – drums

One of the best European melodic hard rock bands returns: Germany's Pink Cream 69 releases their 11th studio album with Ceremonial, after a seven year absence.

Heavier and edgier may be one way to describe Ceremonial, especially listening to I Came to Rock, Let the Thunder Roll, and the blistering Big Machine. But the Pinkies can tone it down for King for One Day or Superman, both of which also have a curious experimental, possibly more modern, feel to them.

Alternatively, and true to form, Pink Cream 69 delivers accessible, extremely catchy, rock. At the start, Land of Confusion, Wasted Years, The Tide, and the single-ready Special are simply fundamental melodic hard rock. It's what you would expect from the 25 year veterans of the genre. Of course, David Readman soars on vocals, ranging from rocker to soulful crooner, guitar solos blister and thrill, and bassist/producer Dennis Ward's production is unmatched. Though I preferred some songs over others, and wished the heaviness would have ebbed a bit, it's all good. Easily recommended. --- Craig Hartranft, dangerdog.com

download (mp3 @320 kbs):

yandex mediafire ulozto gett

back

Last Updated (Tuesday, 30 October 2018 21:45)

Before downloading any file you are required to read and accept the
Terms and Conditions.

If you are an artist or agent, and would like your music removed from this site,
please e-mail us on
abuse@theblues-thatjazz.com
and we will remove them as soon as possible.

Polls
What music genre would you like to find here the most?

Now onsite:
  • 259 guests
Content View Hits : 229827049