Feel the Blues with all that Jazz
English (United Kingdom)Polish (Poland)
Strona Główna Pop i Różności Jaci Velasquez Jaci Velasquez ‎– Trust (2017)

Jaci Velasquez ‎– Trust (2017)

Ocena użytkowników: / 0
SłabyŚwietny 

Jaci Velasquez ‎– Trust (2017)

Image could not be displayed. Check browser for compatibility.

1 	Trust You 	
2 	I Will Call 	
3 	God Who Moves The Mountains 	
4 	Great Is Your Faithfulness 	
5 	It's Never As Dark As It Seems To Be 	
6 	Great Are You Lord
7 	Lay It At The Cross 	
8 	Rest 	
9 	Praise The King 	
10 	Sound Of Your Kingdom 	

After a five year absence from the music scene, Jaci Velasquez returns with her new album, Trust. With an established career as a recording artist from a young age, pursuing acting, as well as writing three books, Jaci’s faith takes center stage in her life and that faith is reflected in this collection of songs. Although Jaci has released five albums in Spanish, Trust marks the first that she has recorded both English & Spanish versions.

The title track, “Trust” sets the theme for the album as it praises God for His faithfulness while declaring the decision to place all trust in His provision & guidance as we journey through life.

“It’s Never As Dark As It Seems” reminds listeners that while we are surrounded by the darkness of evil in this world & can easily be weighed down when every day seems to bring more bad news, there is still hope if we look to our Savior and remember that He has overcome all of it. That overcoming power lives within us when we believe & hold on to His promises.

Also featured is the modern worship anthem, “Great Are You Lord”. The musicality & guest vocals by Jaci’s husband, Nic Gonzales, make this version a special moment on the album.

The glorious message in “Praise The King” celebrates the fact that Jesus conquered death through His resurrection and is alive today.

“Sound Of Your Kingdom” closes the album with an upbeat song capturing the joy that enters our hearts when we invite God into our lives and make the choice to follow Him.

As Proverbs 3:5-6 states, “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight.”, the message throughout Trust brings to life the importance of putting these verses into practice. While it is not always the easiest thing to do and does not guarantee that you will never experience hardships, the peace that comes from knowing you aren’t alone & God cares about what you’re going through as He promises to show you the way, is powerful in helping you to keep going. With strong vocal performances and sonically pleasing musical arrangements, Jaci Velasquez presents this message in a way that listeners can both enjoy & be inspired by. ---Kelly Meade, todayschristianent.com

Pierwszy od 5 lat studyjny album Jaci Velasquez i zarazem pierwszy jej album wydany przez wytwórnię Integrity Music. Utwory na płytę zostały napisane wspólnie przez Jaci i jej męża Nic'a Gonzalesa wokalistę grupy Salvador. Oprócz autorskich piosenek znalazły się również piosenki Martina Smith'a (Delirious) i Davida Leonard'a i Michaela Farren'a.

Tematem przewodnim całego albumu (zgodnie z tytułem) jest "Zaufanie". Kwestia zaufania Bogu jest stale obecna w życiu Jaci Velasquez, która ma syna chorego na autyzm.

Jaci Velasquez ma w swojej dyskografii kilkanaście albumów w tym 6 Złotych i Platynowych. ---dobryskarbiec.pl

download (mp3 @320 kbs):

yandex mediafire uloz.to gett

back

Zanim ściągniesz jakikolwiek plik, musisz przeczytać i zaakceptować nasz
Regulamin.

Jeśli jesteś artystą lub agentem i chciałbyś by Twoja muzyka została usunięta
z naszej strony, proszę napisz do nas na
abuse@theblues-thatjazz.com
i usuniemy ją jak najszybciej.

Sonda
Który gatunek muzyczny najchętniej chciałbyś u nas widzieć?

Teraz na stronie:
  • 302 gości
Łączna liczba odwiedzin :