Feel the Blues with all that Jazz
English (United Kingdom)Polish (Poland)
Strona Główna Pop i Różności Blink-182 Blink 182 – Neighborhoods (2011)

Blink 182 – Neighborhoods (2011)

Ocena użytkowników: / 0
SłabyŚwietny 

Blink 182 – Neighborhoods (2011)

Image could not be displayed. Check browser for compatibility.

01. Ghost on the Dance Floor (4:18) 
02. Natives (3:55) 
03. Up All Night (3:20) 
04. After Midnight (3:27) 
05. Snake Charmer (4:26) 
06. Heart's All Gone Interlude (2:02) 
07. Heart's All Gone (3:15) 
08. Wishing Well (3:20) 
09. Kaleidoscope (3:53) 
10. This Is Home (2:47)					play 
11. MH 4.18.2011 (3:27) 
12. Love is Dangerous (4:26) 
13. Fighting The Gravity (3:42) 
14. Even if She Falls (3:00)			play

Musicians:
    Mark Hoppus – bass guitar, vocals 
    Tom DeLonge – guitar, vocals 
    Travis Barker – drums, percussion 

Neighborhoods is the sixth studio album by the American pop punk band Blink-182, scheduled for release September 27, 2011 through Geffen Records. Their first album of new material in eight years, its recording followed the band's 2009 reunion after a four-year hiatus. It will be the first Blink-182 album produced by the band members without the help of an outside record producer.

The album has suffered numerous delays. Although several demos were recorded in 2009, work on the album began in earnest in June 2010. In April 2011 the band cancelled a European tour, as recording of the album was taking longer than expected. As a result, Geffen Records gave the band a July 31 deadline. The record's first single, "Up All Night", premiered July 14, 2011; the second single, "After Midnight", premiered September 6. ---wikipedia

The reunited pop-punk trio's first album in eight years was supposed to come out this past spring – but then drummer Travis Barker brought in a fresh batch of beats that inspired them to keep working. "He had these rhythms that we built songs on top of," says singer-guitarist Tom DeLonge. "It's all well worth the wait." Blink have been road-testing highlights from the set all summer, including the arena-scale single "Up All Night," the surprisingly catchy prog experiment "Ghost on the Dancefloor" and the honey-sweet love song "After Midnight." "We always had more potential than we were living up to," says DeLonge. "Hopefully from this point forward, we'll be able to show that." --- rollingstone.com

download (mp3 @256 kbs):

yandex 4shared mega mediafire cloudmailru uplea

back

Zmieniony (Niedziela, 10 Lipiec 2016 08:59)

Zanim ściągniesz jakikolwiek plik, musisz przeczytać i zaakceptować nasz
Regulamin.

Jeśli jesteś artystą lub agentem i chciałbyś by Twoja muzyka została usunięta
z naszej strony, proszę napisz do nas na
abuse@theblues-thatjazz.com
i usuniemy ją jak najszybciej.

Sonda
Który gatunek muzyczny najchętniej chciałbyś u nas widzieć?

Teraz na stronie:
  • 244 gości
Łączna liczba odwiedzin :